May 8, 2012

Summary of Scores

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry I can't be there during this last week to help you prepare for the last practical, but I left you in good hands, so I'm sure you'll do well! :)

Below is a summary of all the scores so far, as well as the percentage of total (the last column) to which your scores add up. Hope it'll give you a better idea how well you have to perform on the last midterm (the final) and the practical to get the grade you want and deserve! I keep my fingers crossed for you and I wish you best of luck on this final leg of your journey through the world of Human Anatomy.

It was a tremendous pleasure to teach you all, and to get to know you at least a little bit. I wish you lots of successes in your future education and careers. Stay in touch and I hope to see you around.

Best,
Monika


No comments:

Post a Comment